This home is of a later vintage than other houses in the area, this brick residence was built by Dr. Edwin Hunter, also with Maryville College.
918 Hunter Lane
This residence was built by Mr. & Mrs. E.W. Hall in 1909. Mr. Hall was director of music at Maryville College. The Halls celebrated their fiftieth wedding anniversary in the house. Following the death of Mr. Hall in 1941, the house was remodeled in two apartments – one for Mrs Hall and the other for her son Carl and his wife. The screened porches were added later. The home was sold in the 1960 to the Nicely family and later to Mr. and Mrs. Lewis in 1977. It was then restored to a one-family residence. In 2004 the home was sold to their son’s family.